- 60g butter
- 150g sugar
- 75g brown sugar
- 100g milk chocolate (or dark if you prefer it less sweet)
- 80g cocoa powder (add less for a slightly less bitter brownie and for a more liquid batter)
- 2 eggs
- 100g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 big spoonfuls of peanut butter (at least 30g, or more)
- Add the butter, sugars, chocolate and cocoa to a small pan and gently heat until all the chocolate and butter have melted.
- Leave to cool down slightly until it’s cool enough to add the eggs without cooking them.
- Mix in the eggs and then add the flour and baking powder. Fold it in, but don’t mix too much.
- Spread the mix in a square tray (max. 20x20cm), it will be quite stiff due to the cocoa powder. If it’s really too thick, add a tablespoon of water or milk at the time to soften it.
- Add the peanut butter on top of the brownie and use a fork or toothpick to spread it out.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190C for 25 minutes